In my previous post, I showed you how to create a simple TypeScript declaration file. In this post, I will take that declaration file, and I will show you what you need to do to publish it to DefinitelyTyped. Publishing typesAs already mentioned in the previous post, there are two
Hello everyone! In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that I want to start using aliases more, and I presented my Git aliases. Today I will expand my aliases collections with Docker aliases. As I've suggested in a past post, an alias is a shorthand for a specific command.
Most of us think that starting is the most challenging part of achieving a goal. Nevertheless, I would argue that starting is the most straightforward part. In the beginning, you are quickly motivated because you start something new and break your routine. Difficulties arise when this honeymoon phase is over,
Hello everyone! In today's short post, I'm going to tell you about some of the insights I gained while finishing the migration of my bot to TypeScript. This post is the second part of this post, so you might want to check out that one too. Migrating all files from
Hello everyone! Today I decided to finally do something I postponed for a very long time, which is to set up my Git aliases. I recently switched to a new laptop and OS, and I find the mental remapping of keys quite annoying. Consequently, my efficiency with the keyboard suffered
Hello everyone! In this post, I will continue to work on my chatbot. Lately, I've been using TypeScript a lot, and I found I'm more productive using it. However, I only had experience with projects that originally use TypeScript. So in this post, I decided to migrate my chatbot project
Hello everyone! In this post, I will touch on a workflow subject. More specifically, on how to keep your local environment clean from project-related dependencies. All software projects, no matter how big or small, have external dependencies. Let's use a database as an example since it's one of the most
Or: The power of focus
Today, we continue refactoring the chatbot project!